Sunday, November 4, 2007

Bill O'Reilley vs Rosie O'Donnell

To carry on with my “do the right thing” essay a while ago…a week or so ago I saw a video where Bill O’Reilley sent his cameraman & whoever else those guys were to a book signing by Rosie O’Donnell.

I confess Rosie is not one of my favorites, but this was really tacky of O’Reilley who puts forth a façade of integrity and fairness. Rosie handled it all very well actually; Bill O’Relley is trying to get her to come on his show so they can debate her 9/11 conspiracy theory. Rosie said she did not say that. I guess Bill must think she did because he wants a chance to get down and dirty. Rosie is not biting, at least not yet. To be continued…
If you would like to comment on this or any post just scroll down to the very bottom of the post and click on the word comments. You can choose to just send the comment to me or publish it. bye bye for now L. Jeannie

No comments: